Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m sitting here with a cup of coffee and a heart that’s beating a little faster than usual—because today is the day. Ashville Rising is o...
-
Updated from the 2005 original It was one of those cold, lazy weekends when I meant to do everything but ended up doing nothing. Yard work w...
-
My Illustration Friday project for 1/6/06. The fish are a sculpture that has graced our bookshelf for several years and the shells are from...
The Great River Expedition
The summer of 1974 was a great time to be young in Leeds, Alabama. There was always something to do, particularly if you had a few friends w...
3 comments:
Eeewww! Put on some shades!
All right now--that's SCARY!
that is scary! It is like something I have seen on one of those shows where the women are having laser plastic surgery and they put things in their eyes!!!
Post a Comment