The word for the week at Photo Friday is FAMOUS. I pondered on this one for quite some time and finally decided that I'd pull an old one out of the hat. The photo is from a concert by Todd Rundgren's Utopia. This shot was taken in November of 1974 at the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama. From left to right (for the uninitiated) Todd Rundgren and John Siegler.Sunday, April 30, 2006
Photo Friday: FAMOUS
The word for the week at Photo Friday is FAMOUS. I pondered on this one for quite some time and finally decided that I'd pull an old one out of the hat. The photo is from a concert by Todd Rundgren's Utopia. This shot was taken in November of 1974 at the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama. From left to right (for the uninitiated) Todd Rundgren and John Siegler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m sitting here with a cup of coffee and a heart that’s beating a little faster than usual—because today is the day. Ashville Rising is o...
-
My Illustration Friday project for 1/6/06. The fish are a sculpture that has graced our bookshelf for several years and the shells are from...
-
Updated from the 2005 original It was one of those cold, lazy weekends when I meant to do everything but ended up doing nothing. Yard work w...
The Great River Expedition
The summer of 1974 was a great time to be young in Leeds, Alabama. There was always something to do, particularly if you had a few friends w...
1 comment:
1974...
sheesh!
Post a Comment