Friday, June 21, 2024

 Photo Friday - #Film

This weeks challenge on Photo Friday is #FILM. I tried to think of the last time that I actually shot anything on film and one of my favorite photos came to mind. This shot, from 1974 - 1975,  is of Todd Rundgren and John Siegler at the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama. The picture was shot using a Pentax K1000 with Kodak Ektachrome film at ISO 1000. I've since digitized the image many, many times and what you are seeing is not the original photograph although I do still have the original negative. 


Todd has always been one of my favorite musicians and I enjoy sharing pictures from past concerts.



No comments:

Capturing the Beauty of Wildflowers Purple butterfly bush with Eastern Tiger Swallowtail NIKON D80    ƒ/8   1/125   135mm    ISO125 Spring a...