Friday, May 31, 2024

Ross's Landing - Chattanooga, Tennessee (2014)

I watched a YouTube video by Tim Childers about Ross's Landing. Tim is a retired educator living in Chattanooga, and he publishes a video every day chronicling his life. I love watching them, especially for the scenery of Chattanooga, where I lived for 18 years. Tim gives a brief history of Ross's Landing and explains where Chattanooga got its name. What surprised me is that Tim highlighted a fountain at the river that has been out of service for several years. This saddens me, but it reminded me that I have photos of a time when the fountain was working. I really hope that the city of Chattanooga restores the fountain back to working condition. I also hope that you'll check out the YouTube channels by Tim Childers. I'll leave links to them. Tim doesn't know me from Adam, but I find his videos about life, photography, and life after retirement interesting.

Life in Motion Diaries

So, without further ado, here are the pictures of the fountain at Ross's Landing from August 21, 2014.

.



No comments:

Capturing the Beauty of Wildflowers Purple butterfly bush with Eastern Tiger Swallowtail NIKON D80    ƒ/8   1/125   135mm    ISO125 Spring a...