Looking toward downtown Nashville from the Two Rivers Bridge at the Shelby Bottoms Greenway. This is a great walking / bicycle track just off Briley Parkway, near the Gaylord Opryland. I went there three days in a row after work last week. I'm trying to get back into the habit of running and exercising more (I've been a slacker since January but vow to change my ways!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m sitting here with a cup of coffee and a heart that’s beating a little faster than usual—because today is the day. Ashville Rising is o...
-
My Illustration Friday project for 1/6/06. The fish are a sculpture that has graced our bookshelf for several years and the shells are from...
-
Updated from the 2005 original It was one of those cold, lazy weekends when I meant to do everything but ended up doing nothing. Yard work w...
The Great River Expedition
The summer of 1974 was a great time to be young in Leeds, Alabama. There was always something to do, particularly if you had a few friends w...
No comments:
Post a Comment