Saturday, August 16, 2008

Self Portrait 2008

I thought that I'd be a bit creative today since it's been a while since I did anything for Photo Friday or Illustration Friday. This is my piece created for the Photo Friday challenge: Self Portrait 2008.

4 comments:

SisToPencilMeIn&SimpleMusings said...

love it!! Are you ready to race again?

RHoward454 said...

Actually, now that I've finished the first one I do want to do it again. I'm going to run a couple of 5K races in September so that I can work on getting better. I want to finish in the top 50% in the Triathlon next year instead of the bottom 10%.

SisToPencilMeIn&SimpleMusings said...

there's nothing wrong about the bottom 10% for your first one AND you've had part of your lung removed!!

Thru The Lens said...

I see you even got the shadow in!

The Great River Expedition

The summer of 1974 was a great time to be young in Leeds, Alabama. There was always something to do, particularly if you had a few friends w...