Okay. I probably should be working right now but I wanted to do something just for the fun of it. Here is a self portrait that I've uploaded strictly for a laugh or two. I used PhotoShop to give myself a little more space in the cranium and also beefed up the chin a bit. The eyes were from some half hearted attempt at a spacy, sci-fi sort of look.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Self Portrait (?) ....just for fun
Okay. I probably should be working right now but I wanted to do something just for the fun of it. Here is a self portrait that I've uploaded strictly for a laugh or two. I used PhotoShop to give myself a little more space in the cranium and also beefed up the chin a bit. The eyes were from some half hearted attempt at a spacy, sci-fi sort of look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m sitting here with a cup of coffee and a heart that’s beating a little faster than usual—because today is the day. Ashville Rising is o...
-
My Illustration Friday project for 1/6/06. The fish are a sculpture that has graced our bookshelf for several years and the shells are from...
-
Updated from the 2005 original It was one of those cold, lazy weekends when I meant to do everything but ended up doing nothing. Yard work w...
The Great River Expedition
The summer of 1974 was a great time to be young in Leeds, Alabama. There was always something to do, particularly if you had a few friends w...
3 comments:
That's scary...sorta Orson Wellish!(only not fat)
take it down!!!
I agree with Janet...sorta Orson Wellish!! It is a bit eerie!!!
Love you,
Sis
Post a Comment