Thursday, January 12, 2006

PANORAMA


A last minute posting for Photo Friday. The subject posted 1/6/06 is Panorama. Many will undoubtedly recognize the location. It's the Lone Cypress which is one of the most popular tourist sites along 17-Mile Drive at Monterrey, California. I took this photo in 1992 when, for a brief period, I lived in Sunnyvale, California. There is no fancy stitching, editing, or touch up work on this photo. I copied the original image, made a mirror image, and then copied and pasted the images back to back to form this Panoramic collage.

To see several much more professionally made photos of this beautiful site please follow the link below. I am not affiliated with this site in any way. I just think the site is well worth a vist for anyone interested in fantastic nature photography.
www.columbiamaryland.com/tree.htm

No comments: