Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fun With PhotoShop












Today it's been cold and damp so Susan and I have just stayed indoors and played on the computers all morning. I've spent several hours playing with photoshop again. Susan bought me a new book that promises to teach me all I'll need to know about it in 24 hours. Being the impatient sort that I am I just skipped over ost of it and went right to the sections that are the most fun to me, mainly manipulating and editing pictures. The shot in the middle is the result of my combining a trip to the Parthenon in Nashville, Tn with the small pile of rocks in the back yard. That pile of rocks is just barely 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall but creative angles and PhotoShop helped me to make it look much larger. This has been tough but I'm quite pleased with effort. Now if I could just make the Blooger pages format the way that I want them!

No comments: