Friday, May 12, 2017
Has it really been two years?
Wow! Has it really been two years since I posted anything on the blog? Well, 2015 and part of 2016 were awful (job related). This year we moved back to my hometown, bought an old house that was built in 1900, and are in the process of renovating it. When things slow back down I may try to breath some new life into this old BlogSpot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m sitting here with a cup of coffee and a heart that’s beating a little faster than usual—because today is the day. Ashville Rising is o...
-
Updated from the 2005 original It was one of those cold, lazy weekends when I meant to do everything but ended up doing nothing. Yard work w...
-
My Illustration Friday project for 1/6/06. The fish are a sculpture that has graced our bookshelf for several years and the shells are from...
The Great River Expedition
The summer of 1974 was a great time to be young in Leeds, Alabama. There was always something to do, particularly if you had a few friends w...
No comments:
Post a Comment